My mini-van is like our mobile home.
We eat, sleep, watch movies, travel, communicate, make decisions-and much more, in our home-away-from-home.
We are going to Grandpa and Grandma’s farm for Memorial Day.
It is time to clean out the van. You didn’t see it, but I just shuttered.
I will spare you pictures. Because dried food and nastiness is so easy to visualize, isn’t it? You’ve got a mental picture, right now. See?
Here’s what I cleaned out of my vehicle:
- Portable high chair, featuring 4 dried food varieties
- 2 Hot Wheels cars
- a McDonald’s Happy Meal treasure
- 3 pictures of my first-born, from 3 years ago
- 19 cheerios
- 8 goldfish crackers
- numerous candy wrappers
- pieces of a popped balloon
- 2 books
- one clean diaper
- one pair of underwear (none of your business who’s)
- a dirty sock
- 4 hair clippies
- one hair bow
- an empty Capri Sun
- a dried-up strawberry fruit snack
- 5 game pieces from travel monopoly
- one french fry from 2004
- 1,000,000 crumbs
To read about other disgusting things found in people’s cars, so you don’t feel so alone and ashamed, visit Rocks in My Dryer for her What’s in Your Car Carnival?