He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.
I’ve been in the bloggy world for less than a year.
My mini-van is like our mobile home.
- Portable high chair, featuring 4 dried food varieties
- 2 Hot Wheels cars
- a McDonald’s Happy Meal treasure
- 3 pictures of my first-born, from 3 years ago
- 19 cheerios
- 8 goldfish crackers
- numerous candy wrappers
- pieces of a popped balloon
- 2 books
- one clean diaper
- one pair of underwear (none of your business who’s)
- a dirty sock
- 4 hair clippies
- one hair bow
- an empty Capri Sun
- a dried-up strawberry fruit snack
- 5 game pieces from travel monopoly
- one french fry from 2004
- 1,000,000 crumbs
God created babies to grow in the tummies of Mommies. These babies love water. These Mommies have to squeeze their tummies into swimming attire to accompany their babies. In the water. Can you see the sick cycle?
Virtual swimsuit shopping works for me. Visit Works for Me Wednesday to see what works for everyone else.