My top 5 Favorite photos from our recent trip back to my in-laws farm:
1. My son asking his cousins to remove their shirts so he can teach them the art of arm tooting. I was so proud.
2. Meeting Daisy and her drool.
3. Climbing into the hayloft of a very old barn for a family picture and praying it held our weight. You know, since Nanny fixes biscuits and gravy every morning.
4. Giving Nanny her own pair of flashy rubber boots (with hot pink liner) so she can impress the cattle and fish. And then watching her pose in them!
5. Laughing at my hubby trying to roll a hay bale! Better than pictures of us rolling in the hay!
For more great photos, visit 5 Minutes for Mom!