Welcome to “Sincerely (Humiliated) ‘Fro Me to You!” You can read all about this crazy carnival here.
I’m so glad you’re here, especially after last week (Want to know why I’m sharing these terrible photos, read last week’s post). You may rethink your decision to stop by after you see this week’s Bathing Beauty photo. But I am here, as your humble servant, to make you smile, laugh, roll-on-the-floor.
It’s good for your health.
I thought I would end summer with a bang.
Let’s talk about this photo, shall we:
1. The Black Bar-I used my mad photo editing skills to cover up the inappropriate cleavage produced by my eager elbows. This is a family show, after all.
2. The Hair-It’s ghastly, but my ‘dookie’ roll is in fine form.
3. The Expression-I remember posing for this picture. I was going for sultry, sexy, stunning! I look thoughtful, don’t you think?
4. The Bathing Suit-It was one of those one-piece bikini’s. Remember them? My Aunt bought it for me at Miller’s Outpost and I felt very grown-up in it. Look how tiny my tummy is! When my 35 year old tummy saw my 15 year old tummy, it wanted to throw up!
5. The Hole- See the little hole cut out in the fence post behind me? My ingenious Daddy did that so our little toy poodle could leave the patio area and go potty in the grass. We call that Southern Engineering and while it doesn’t have anything to do with me modeling my gorgeous swimsuit, I thought you’d like to know.
You are welcome.
Now, you, go: