Sincerely ‘Fro Me to You-Bathing Beauty Part 3

Hi, Y’all!  Welcome to the 3rd and final week of Bathing Beauty’s.  This is week 3.  And to be honest, I have no idea why I’ve posted these photos.  But once you humiliate yourself, it only gets easier.

That tip was free and it was sponsored by my pride that is no more.
You can read about this weekly gathering of people with un-scrappable photos here.
I’d completely forgotten we had a hot tub on our back patio until I saw this picture.  And yes, I am laying on top of it.  Because if anything, I’ve always been resourceful.
And I look exactly the same as I did in Part 1 and Part 2 because it was the same day.
It’s called a wardrobe change for a photo shoot.  And I know you are thankful I only had three swimsuits or this could go on until Christmas.
Anyway, our hot tub, which was for medical purposes only, was awesome.
Sidenote:  Mom, I don’t think I ever thanked you for hurting your back, which in turn caused the insurance company to partially pay for our hot tub.  It really helped me out in the popularity area of my life. So, thank you.
And I’m also glad that this pose spares you a full view of me in a bikini.
And before I slap up Mr. Linky, don’t forget that tomorrow (Friday) is the first annual Sizzling Summer Vacation Spectacle (I will be hitting the publish button at 10:00 p.m. tonight (Thursday).  *Hint, Hint*)

Comments

Oh how I love that all three bathing suit pics were taken on the same day. That is such a teen-aged girl thing to do. I’ve been guilty of it myself. :D

I bet that hot tub did help out your popularity!

Oh, Kristen, the black “privacy” bar is killing me, once again. Perhaps it’s just jealousy, I couldn’t even MAKE cleavage at that age if I had tried to!

I can’t wait until Friday! Party on!

I had a moment of panic when I read tonight, thinking “Ah TOnight” but thankfully I have till Thursday night!

I remember similar photo shoots in my teen years, though I was never brave enough to do the swim suit edition!

There you go with that cleavage again. I’m jealous. Not only could I not push up anything close to cleavage as a teenager, I STILL can’t, and I’ve birthed children!!!

I kept with the swimsuit theme once again this week. Everybody just drooled over me last week. ;-)

I have to agree, hot tub tops come in handy for so many things…hey now, get that mind out of the gutter! I had one taken sitting on the hot tub top while sitting in my very full prom dress! can’t find the picture easily now or I’d post. Nice photo shoot BTW!!

HI Kristen

I came to your site from my friend at Art & Science of parenting and I am really enjoying your posts. My of posts over the past few days has been about our vacation so to see your post made me want to jump right in.

Now, I am assuming that those photos were taken with film and had to be developed? I know back in those days that if the photos were too *ahem* racy the shop wouldn’t even develop them (don’t even ask me how I know this little factoid). I,too, am cracking up at your little black modesty bar.

Oh my goodness, that is too funny, and you were/are so beautiful. I love how you are modest NOW enough to cover the “cleavage” but was so proud to show it then, isn’t life funny how we grow up and change? That makes me chuckle! You are such a hoot to read, thanks for adding to my life every single day.

Yup, my friends and I did that. Changed outfits just for pictures. Heehee. I like this one!! This is such a hoot–I think Thursday is my new favorite day of the week!! :)
    -Tabitha

Well, I am coming out of lurk mode. I have been keeping up with these “pin-ups”. :o}

Thanks for letting me visit. I am sure to be back.

I have been looking forward to this for weeks and of course I would lose my internet service yesterday afternoon. I was so upset!! Thank goodness I have a wireless Aircard from my cell phone company. I would have been so disappointed if I had missed the whole thing.

Hey, I would totally be able to use the trip in Illinois. Go Vacation!!!!! You are so awesome for doing this, it has made my day so exciting.