Comments

okay…..you have to give us the details. i need to know how you made the countertop over the washer and dryer and i would love to see what those backpacks are actually hanging on?????

I love it.. Could you come and help me.. I promise to cook for you!
    I am completely decorationally challenged.. Honestly I could live in my home and never hang a picture or curtain and be ok with it..Oh wait..I do live in a house with no curtains or pictures.. LOL

That hidden laundry area looks so familiar… the nester, maybe?! LOL! IT LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! Makes you actually WANT to do laundry, right?!

Nancy says

I am so envious right now! It looks great and I can’t wait to see more. I used to be able to pull things together like that but it seems I’ve lost my skills. Although right now I’d be happy with a working dryer in my laundry room.

OMG! I absolutely love this. I am moving in about a week, and I’ve been racking my brain over how to make our new hallway laundry room more efficient, yet still sylish and ORGANIZED. (Yeah, I’m a freak that way!) I love your idea. We’ve been trying to figure out how we can add a folding area in the small space and this is PERFECT!! Now if only I can talk DH into buying a front loading washer…he’s always paranoid they’ll leak. (Insert rolling eyes here) :)

I’m gonna share this with him!

Such a pretty room now! I really like the idea of taking the doors off of your cabinet and using baskets. Of course, the w/d cover looks great. You must have been so excited when you finished it. It all looks so crisp and pretty. I can’t wait to see more!
    Blessings,
    Tonya

I love baskets. Can you come to my house and help me with my mud room?? It doesn’t even have doors at the moment. LOL! There is something for you at my neck of the woods!

Sooo when do you wanna come over and help me with my place?

I love it… if I had a room like that maybe my hubby could find clean clothes in his drawers (instead of in baskets or dumped on the guest bed waiting to be folded)!

Pixie says

Where’s the washer and dryer go?!

If they’re under the counter, how do you see to push the buttons on top, etc?

Oh, you tease you; you just want to keep us all guessing ’til the big reveal, eh? ;-)

My laundry room and kitchen are one big room {which I hate} so I hung curtains to seperate them into two different rooms. The curtains I hung are the exact same ones you have hung in your laundry room! Just thought that was funny! Great minds think alike :)

I love this room….I have a washer and dryer just like yours…so how do I get to the knobs or the washers/dryer with the counter top? Would love to use this in my laundry room too if I can get to the washer/dryer knobs!

Whether you want talk shows, or just have the desire of viewing popular movies or sports or any other program you have
    the scope to watch them all during your vacation period.
    The human-like voice of HAL in “2001: A Space Odyssey” is freaky, out of the box a practical wax figure.

Ian Fleming, the creator of Bond, was known to tinker with
    details of Bond’s early life and change dates to ensure Bond was the appropriate age for
    the service.

Feel free to visit my web blog – simpsons tapped out free donuts