Comments

yep…I’ve done the same thing! True mom right there!

Along those same lines…you know where the best place to keep your little sleeve of fries in the car is? The little ‘pocket’ where the door handle is…the perfect size!

I laughed right out loud when I saw this, but think I should be saying “oh yuck!” think of the grease stain left on the car!!! Oh I mean the gross stuff that might come out of the vent and get on the food. You are just too funny and I love how you start my day! Thanks!

I love it! I’m so stealing the idea because I’m tired of burning my fingers on McNuggets. Let us know if you design a contraption for cooling fries!

I am SO showing this to my husband! You are not alone in the craziness! I usually just hold them up there to cool off, but actually sticking them in the vents is awesome! Hubby makes fun of me every time he sees me do this, but I think he’s just jealous that he didn’t think of it first! :)

These looks a lot like chick-fil-a chicken strips…am I correct? Did you by chance get them free yesterday? We have a pic posted yesterday of us enjoying our free Chick-fil-A chicken strips.

Love this idea and will def have to give it a try.

BTW I am sipping some sweet tea right now… two days in a row I’ve gotten it and I think I may have a new addiction!!! :-) I know you understand.

That is absolutely HYSTERICAL! I’m gonna remeber that one for sure! I just started reading your blog and I am enjoying it sooooo much. You crack me up!

Do it with fries all the time…can’t tell you the number of fries that are “hiding” behind the dash! Pity the poor guy or gal that ever has to remove it! :)

Janis

Amy says

I just stumbled on your blog today, I will be back. I cracked up when I saw this picture! That is how I cooled my son’s (who is now 13!) chicken nuggets and french fries when he was little!!