{BYOP} Party is Here!

I‘m interrupting this pumpkin party to announce the winner of the $100 Sweet Tea gift card from the Bloggy Carnival Giveaways & my Blogoversary! Congrats PastorMac’s Ann! Email me!

thanks to Living Locurto for the fun pumpkin download!

Welcome to our impromptu PuMPkiN party!
My kids love to mistreat a pumpkin….
My nearly 9 yr old, created a silly fellow….

Meet: HaPPy
My 6 yr old son, with the help of Dad, used a pattern:

Meet: Scooby Doo!
And my toddler, who will be 2 in 47 days and is acting the part, went with the non-surgical approach. Because knives and almost 2 yr olds, are not a great partnership

Meet: Diva

{BYOP} Link up:

Comments

LOL. I LOVE the potato-head pumpkin!!! It’s not Autumn here in Oz (Australia) so we don’t get big on the pumpkins at Halloween. The dress up and get candy bit is starting to catch on though.

We carved our pumpkin last Friday, but unfortunately he suffered a mortal injury at the hands of my two year old. He didn’t make it to Halloween. *sob*

Looks like you guys had a great time. I have to say I’m partial to the Diva pumpkin because no pumpkins were harmed in the actual creation:)

That two year old has quite a gift!

Loved looking at everyone’s pictures! Hopefully we’ll get to the carving a little later, and hopefully I’ll be able to get the pics up today before we have to head out for the show – hooray for the last weekend! It’ll be nice to have my weekends back. :)

Super Cute! I so wanted to participate in the fun but we didn’t get to carving this year…thankfully the kids didn’t seem to mind and it didn’t seem worth it to keep them up past their bed time and make them do it when they weren’t really into it yet…I am thinking next year though…or maybe we’ll carve them after halloween…we can be non traditional, right?

dfh says