Not Exactly the Fifteen Minutes of Fame I’d Hoped For…

This is a popular week to Google Halloween costumes.

Specifically, Jane Fonda costumes in the Google image search.
I should know because too many new readers have found my blog this week by doing just that.
Go, ahead, try it. (the link)
You won’t be disappointed.
Because out of 46,000 matching images, I, my friends, am number 6.

I am so sorry, Mom.

Comments

I love it! I’m had an unusually high number of new readers this week too, but they aren’t finding anything that interesting on mine. I should have known this would be a big week for searches on Jack O’Lantern

I dont know whether to laugh or cry for you. What a great thing to put on your resume of life. Not everybody can say that, but, you are part of “that family”.

I LOVE it! You ARE famous for sure. You have to be all that and a bag of chips to even get into the top 100!
    Are you sure we weren’t separated at birth? We are SO MUCH ALIKE in our sense of humor, writing style, etc. Where have you been all my life??? If my mom read you, she would think you were my twin (not in looks, but…) I need a friend like you to blog with. Don’t know where you are from, but I live in Texas with my DH of 25 years, and 3 children, 21, 19 and 16, and 3 month old grandson. If you were born in the 60′s and grew up in Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana, there is a BIG CHANCE we are related (ha ha)…especially if you were also born in Arkansas, that increases the chances at least 500%!!!(cuz everybody’s related there, you know).
    Visit my blog sometime, OK?
    Your friend in blogdom, Kathy

That is soooo funny! Hey, even bad publicity is good publicity, right? Well, maybe not. I guess you’ll be a little more careful with your references from now on, huh? I know I will! If it makes you feel any better, the main thing people link to my site for is a picture of Spongebob Squarepants.

Thanks for the laugh!!

nancyk says

i was considering becoming a blogger, weighing the pros and cons, this may have tipped the scales for me. Oh well, if you can be brave and transparent maybe i should follow your example. Anyway, thanks for the great visual and commentary. i am a fan.

Anonymous says

Oh my gosh THAT is really funny! I have been reading (and cracking up at) your blog for months now. I so totally relate to being that family, but this takes the cake! Number six in a google search for Jane Fonda’s Barbarella! Hee hee hee. You have such a great personality and sense of humor!

Betsy