Sincerely ‘Fro Me to You-Pumpkins Aren’t Always Orange

Welcome to Sincerely ‘Fro Me to You! (carnival details) Before I share my flashback, I want to invite you all to participate next week in the first THEMED ‘Fro Me to You.  Dig out your SCARIEST photos to link up next Thursday!! You can share costumes photos or scary junior high pictures or scary….
Our baby one year ago in the patch: You don’t have to orange to be a pumpkin.

Last week, one year later and in the same pumpkin patch, look how big she’s grown!  Good soil or something…
You want to read something classic?  I had these adorable fall cards made at Wal Mart last year to send out to friends and family so they could celebrate our baby’s first autumn.
Well, guess who forgot all about them?
Yeah, I just picked these up, nearly a year late.
Because I’m that organized.
Maybe I should send them out anyway and scribble across the top, “falling behind!”

Comments

Girl, I can relate. My third child’s birth announcements didn’t get made until she was 4 mths old. I only printed and mailed them so that when she was older she wouldn’t see her brother and sister’s announcements and feel less loved b/c I didn’t make one for her. Of course, when I got around to making her baby book at her first birthday, I couldn’t find the silly birth announcement to put in it!!

Oh that is good! That sounds like something I would do. Actually I am like the world’s worst for sending out Christmas cards, people don’t even expect them from me anymore. :)

Ha! I ordered New Year’s cards…because it was too late for Christmas. I found them at Easter. And again in August. Not sure what to do with them now….send them in the Christmas cards?

Such a cutie! I love your idea for the year old cards. How fortunate that they still had them! It could be worse. You could be me. I buy cards and then never mail them.

Send them out without making any mention of the year’s difference. When people ask you about the cards, feign ignorance as to what they’re talking about. If the camera adds 10 pounds, it can also add a year ;)

Ok, I am totally commenting about your pooper scooper kids. Did they get the job? That made me laugh so hard because last year my kids painted rocks (from our gravel driveway) and pieces of wood in green/red) and went door to door selling their “crafts.” They actually got a few dollars though poor, precious entrepreneurs.

She is precious no matter What year you take them! I would send the pics out too. Seems like the week you post a Nice sweet pic..I go out on a limb for world wide humiliation LOL!

I love the idea of sending out the cards with “Falling Behind” written on them! Plus, it’s such an adorable picture, I’m sure people will LOVE the cards no matter how late they are!

My entry is a personal low.

I found the photo and I immediately said ‘ah yes, my DUFF period’…..so pathetic!

You forgot your cards for A YEAR?
    Okay you should us Shutterfly. You design them and they mail them out to your address list for you!!!!

The fact that they had them a year later attests to the other fact that you’re obviously not the only one to do that sort of thing. Take heart my dear!

My sil sent out pictures of her son dressed up in a pumpkin already. Yeah, she has one kid. I could conquer the world if I only had one kid – lol.

I think you should send ‘em out. How cute! It sounds like something I would do. One year I filled out all my Christmas cards early (oh yah! I was on top of it!), addressed them and everything. Would you believe that I forgot to send them out. LAME-O! I packed those things around with us until this year when I finally threw them out.

Don’t feel bad. I just found a whole stack of photo Christmas cards from last year that were never sent. Half of them were already stamped and addressed, too! Whoops!! We’ll try to actually send them this year. Maybe even with a current photo. :)