Sincerely ‘Fro Me to You-The Clown Edition

Hello! Welcome to the circus. I mean, Sincerely ‘Fro Me to You! I’m glad you guys are with me. I’d hate to be alone, posting these pictures!

I know this may come as a complete shock to you, but I’m going to admit something today.
Something profound.
We have always been clowns.
Yes, it’s true. THAT family would fit in well at the circus.
Just look. We’re naturals:

And this one will probably cost me. Because I’m pretty sure my hubby will get me for posting this next photo:
And his professional name?
It was Britches.
Wonder if he’ll get mad if I start calling him that?

Comments

Clowns *shudder*.
    I am sure you all are very nice people…and I am sure I could get over my issue with clowns with a big glass of sweet tea. :) Or at least I’d try really hard, might need 2 glasses.

That’s funny!

Have you read the “Occupational Hazards” series by Rene Gutteridge? It’s the story of the children of professional clowns and what they turn out to be when they ‘grow up.’ Might give you a glimpse of your kids future!

Britches – lol. My son once took a header off a very high swinging swing because “he needed to pull up his britches.” What 4 year old uses the word “britches?”

thankyou for visiting my blog earlier and leaving a comment i hope that maybe i have written something that someone out there might want to read. so please help spread the message…….fellowshiping i call it……..

freefun0616 says

Right here is the right blog for anybody who really wants to understand this
    topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue
    with you (not that I actually will need to…HaHa).

You certainly put a brand new spin on a subject which has been written about for a long time.

Wonderful stuff, just wonderful!

My website; weight loss products