Snippets of My Day: 5:00 PM

5:00 PM: This is how I get dinner ready….
I hook my toddler up…..

with a kitchen stool,
a dripping faucet,

a paintbrush,
and a little hiney showing (for my entertainment).
And yes, that is the third set of clothes she’s had on today.
I really don’t want to talk about it.

Comments

ShEiLa says

You have had quite the interesting day… to say the least. I see that your little girl is going to be a plumber when she grows up. ;)
    ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

LOVE your kitchen! And that is the cutest stinkin plumber I’ve ever seen!

BTW – we have been through a few outfits today too. And I do NOT wanna talk about it either!

Kerrie says

Ican soooo relate to this post! My daughter is on her 4th set today. And Sunday morning, before church she decided to eat my mascara after rubbing it all over her lips! Ya gotta love 2!!!!!!

Oh my gosh! Our daughters could be twins! My daughter changes outfits CONSTANTLY. I had planned on doing a post similiar to your snippet post with all her outfit changes. It drives me INSANE…I find her clothes everywhere! Then during her nap, she pulled all her clothes out of her closet.

I enjoy your posts from today, I think I am going to do them one of these days! Thanks for the idea! (-:

Love this post! I’ve got a two-year-old also…and I must say, she spends a GOOD amount of time at a dribbling sink with cups, mini-teapots, and Polly Pockets who love to swim. I find a cookie-cooling rack to be an excellent “shelf” spanning the sink to hold her stuff. I’ll have to add a paintbrush to our reportoire. Great idea! :)

PS: I love your cabinets and countertop!

I used to let my son do this when he was 2, but once he figured out how to turn the water on & THEN he learned how to use the sprayer. Needless to say, he doesn't spend much time at the sink right now.

Love it! With my 2 year old twins, they’d be soaked in no time flat…lol!

Hey, nominated you for the Attitude of Gratitude over at Lollypops and Lizards:) Gotta support fellow two year old mama’s!

Anonymous says

What I’d like to know is how you have time to change all those outfits yet still have time to blog about it?!

And people wonder why I do four loads of laundry a day . . .

I have 3 toddlers :) And then 2 just a little older than that :)

You know, at the end of the day, Chapstick on the wall is so much better than vaseline (my cheap chapstick alternative) smeared into the carpet by a 2yo (it had to be replaced!)

So, in the long run, Chapstick COULD prove to be cheaper than using store-brand vaseline. . .