The conversation in the comment section of the post, Growing Up Too Fast (about our kids, puberty, and our food) was very interesting! Many of you asked me to put all the links left in the comments in one post, so here they are:
- Book: Boys Adrift by Leonard Sax
- Book: Girls on the Edge by Leonard Sax
- Documentary: Food, Inc.
- Documentary: King Corn
- Documentary: Supersize Me
- Article: Some Girls Puberty Age Still Falling
- Article: BPA in Plastic Blamed for Early Puberty
- Book: The Omnivore’s Dilemma by Michael Pollan
- Book: In Defense of Food: An Eater’s Manifesto by Michael Pollan
- Blog: 100 Days of Real Food
- Article: Drugs in the Water
- Book: Master Your Metabolismby Jillian Michaels
- Article: First Sign of Puberty in Younger Girls
- Healthy Food Co-Ops in your area: Local Harvest
If you have more, please leave the links in the comment section.
And these links have nothing to do with food at all, but I couldn’t resist sharing them:
Twitter-The Movie: I love Twitter and I think this is so funny!
Rules for Christians who use Twitter-hilarious