Comments

SQUEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome, awesome, awesome…….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I canNOT even begin to tell you how proud I am of you, my forever friend!!!!! God is really enlarging your territory and it’s so exciting to see it happen before our very eyes!! Enjoy His favor. Congratulations.

Your name – on the cover of a book. That’s exciting! I know it’s been a dream for years. So happy it’s finally coming true for you.

4. Kris Russell says

Hip Hip Hooray! That is so exciting. You will of course tell us how we can get our autographed copy, right?

wow! congratulations to you! i’ve always wanted to write a book, and this encourages me all the more! i love the cover… reminds me of a book i read ages ago called “up the staircase backwards” by Lucille Lavender. way to go!

Oh wow!! Congratulations! What a beautiful thing!! So excited for you and the wisdom and tidbits that you will share. OH what a wonderful thing!

• kristen says

A little here and there…when I actually signed the contract, it was over half finished (I was hoping one day…)

Saw Bridget tweet about your book; congrats. Boy does that image reverberate…still; and my daughter is 26! No, wait..TWENTY SIX! There, that better lends itself to the frustration factor of having an adult daughter living at home.