WFMW: Dayspring Affiliate Program

One of the most rewarding things I’ve ever done is write for (in)Courage. This community of women reaches beyond computer screens and into my heart. I have gotten to know the people behind their parent company, Dayspring and I can tell you: they are the real deal.

I’ve watched them worship God in person, lead others in integrity and live a life that honors God.

What more can you ask for in a Christian company?

Okay, I found it. An affiliate program where you can earn money just by sharing their amazing products with others!

I love Dayspring products. (They have no idea I’m writing this post, by the way!) I love the quality, the uniqueness and that each piece and product clearly speaks His name. Because of my involvement with (in)Courage over the past year, I’ve given many products as gifts to friends and family. As a matter of fact: dear family, yes, the Dayspring elf is coming your way this Christmas. PLUS, they will be selling our necklaces to benefit Mercy House in the next few weeks! Okay, enough gushing.

Except.

I want to show you some amazing pieces on sale right now:

Send a message this Christmas with this awesome Jesus is the Gift plant pick on sale for only $4.99!

Love this pretty Jesus is the Gift pitcher for $18.74:

And I love this practical, adorable Christmas card holder on sale for $19.99!

Isn’t this gorgeous? Peace on Earth tile set, 25% off for $41.25:

You can use any of the below coupons on the above (or any) sale items or regular-priced for EVEN MORE savings:

Okay, back to the point. I just put my affiliate link (first time I’ve done this) into this post. I think it’s great we can share great product and possibly earn a reward!

New Kitchen Collection from DaySpring

Dayspring works for me!

Comments

I’m finding that all my favorite bloggers write for (in)courage! :) I was just recently introduced to the group, and I love it! I sell Christian products through an Amazon affiliate store, but this sounds like something I’d definitely like to look into!

I just posted about our Dayspring Thanksgiving cards! I’m so impressed by their products and I’m a self proclaimed, ‘card snob’! Spread the love.

I love DaySpring too… you picked a winner, Kristen! Great products and a wonderful affliate program. Works for me… what’s not to like?

e-Mom @ Susannah’s {Kitchen}

Hey Kristen :-) Love Day Spring. I am an affiliate too! Still thinking and planning about the Mercy House Link up.

Love,
    Traci @ Ordinary Inspirations

Wow…thanks for hooking us up with DaySpring Kristen…really cool and I love their stuff. Just ordered Christmas for Compassion last week with them…and they were very helpful and generous. Had fun linking up today and just had to tell everyone about my favorite thing today ;) It should make them chuckle or smile at least. Thanks again for the WFMW link..it’s always fun and helpful.
    Fondly, Roberta

Whilst the drinking water screens inside the position must stop overfilling, I need to acknowledge which one sleepy
    morning I became not investing attention and additionally forgot which I had therefore outfitted it alongside
    liquid the night before. I love my personal bialetti espresso maker and additionally
    think it possibly will make the better coffee of all of
    the different options about and additionally nowadays we need relocated at my unique home containing
    a gas cooker I am supposed in order to make the effort to use it more often.

The topping of ice is that all the handbags which are available are all from your favorite designer
    models and are very a lot original piece and not a replicated a
    single. In ancient times girls would party princess and the boys wanted superheroes.

Periwigs became extremely sought after it achieved status symbol.