How to Really Live

I’ve been thinking about living.

I mean really living: Loving well. Laughing hard. Leaving this earth without regrets.

How do we really live?

Because this. is. it. There isn’t a redo, a rewind, a recapture. You only get today…

In 2011, I want to learn

How to Really Love Your Life

How to Really Admit When You’re Wrong

How to Really Forgive

How to Really Follow Dreams

How to Really Stop Comparing Yourself to Others

How to Really…..

Let’s do it. Every week, we’ll explore and learn together in a how to really live series.

What do you want to learn?

Comments

• CourtneyP. says

Hi Kristen! There is a series of books by Stormie Omartian that I think you would love! The one I am reading now is The Power of a Praying Wife. She also as written Power of a Praying Parent, Praying Husband, etc… They are awesome!!!
      I am really trying to learn how to really live too…working on my relationship with Jesus, with my husband and definitely trying to become a better parent! You have inspired me throughout the last year…you are amazing!!

I want to learn how to really be myself. Instead of looking at myself as the way I think others want me to be, I just want to walk my own path and be totally at peace in my own skin. I want to learn to see myself as God’s masterpiece, His beautiful work of art. When I see myself that way, maybe then I can see my mom and my daughter as God’s on-purpose made-this-way-because-it’s-the-best-way-display-His-glory gift to me.

2. jami gibbs says

I think you nailed it on the head with your list! I am so glad that I am not the only one fighting the battles I fight-although my enemy would like me to think so! Thanks for this-looking forward to it.

3. AmberK says

I want to learn everything you just wrote on your list…Seriously! Isn’t it the ideal? I want to really learn how to love and live like Jesus.

Can I get an Amen? :)

Looking forward to these posts, Kristen!

I want to learn to truly live for the Lord and walk by the Spirit. I think the rest of the things in my life will naturally happen if I’m really walking IN the Spirit DAILY.

I want to learn how to STOP thinking I’m not good enough, no matter how hard I work. That’s I could have/should have done it better

I want to STOP trying to fix people!!

I want to LIGHTEN UP!!! and stop worrying….

Great idea! looking forward to it

Blessings!

I want to continue to learn to be a Proverbs 31 wife to an non-believing husband… to live that balance in a Godly way, so that he’ll be won without words, but through my life reflecting Christ.

7. marfmomma says

how to really keep a good friendship.

I like JD’s…..how to really lead and love your non-believing husband.

This is a good one: How to Really Stop Comparing Yourself to Others
    I never measure up (in my mind) but God is no respector of persons He loves me just as much.

9. Emily Johnson says

Hey Kristen! What a great idea. I can’t wait to read this series. By the way, I read your blog and I love it. Thanks for sharing all you do and encouraging so many people!

10. Ashley Crowder says

Hi Kristen! I love Thirty-One too!! I have several of their items and gave several as Christmas gifts! My all time favorite is the Large Utility Tote!! It is so durable, a great price, and is perfect for carrying dishes/food when getting together with friends. I love it and use it so much, I can’t wait to get another!!

11. Micki says

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the The Vine-handpainted cross-yes, please! (value $50) PLEASE tell me where/how I can get that??
    Thanks, Micki