Happy Weekend

I have looked forward to this l-o-n-g weekend for a l-o-n-g time. I love that Memorial Day means SUMMER around these parts!

I think we’re gonna swim and drink sweet tea and just be together.

I’m so thankful.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND??

I’m excited to follow the Compassion Bloggers in the Philippines next week. I sent a package with one of them to give to Precious!

P.S. Since we’re going to be in Africa for Father’s Day, I do have a little *something* up my sleeve for my hubby this weekend. I’ll tell y’all about it next week!

Comments

Happy Weekend to you! :)

It’s rainy and chilly and not very summer-y up here, but we’ve still got plans for fun. Date night tonight (hopefully), friends for dinner tomorrow, and hosting/serving a cookout for the homeless shelter in our community on Sunday. I’m not sure what we’ll do with our Monday. Probably a lot of relaxing. :)

Have a great time with your family! (And I’m excited to follow the CBs to the Phillipines, as well!)

You’re going to drink SWEAT tea?? Eww. ;-) Other than that, it sounds like a lovely weekend! We might do our first running-through-the-sprinkler of the year, eat some watermelon, and just hang out.

• 2.1

kristen says

‘sweat” tea is an inside joke (since it’s so hot here!) but I totally didn’t mean to use it :)

Renee says

We have family coming into town this weekend for our oldest daughter’s high school graduation on Sat. I can’t believe my baby is graduating and leaving the nest. Where did the time go?

Since we’re moving back to Colorado in a few weeks we are throwing a big going away party/BBQ for all our Maryland friends tomorrow. Expecting 50 people and excellent weather. I can’t wait!

marky says

Enjoy your sweet Tea! And enjoy having your family around! my husband is travelling in China, I have to work at the hospital for the 3 day weekend, and my kids are fending for themselves and hanging with friends…
    Wishing we were having a family time together. Pennsylvania finally woke up and got warm, and it feels like the start of summer, my favorite time of year!

We are cleaning, decluttering and clearing out an attic. Already made one truck load to goodwill. Probably three more to go.

My husband and 2 of my children are at the cabin. My other son is at a birthday party sleepover tonight, which means I am HOME ALONE for 18 hours. I really need to get off the internet and clean my house!