(Pre) WFMW Tip: My Book is FREE on Kindle Today

I’m sharing my WFMW tip early this week-A LINKY WILL BE ADDED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST AT THE NORMAL TIME WFMW GOES UP TONIGHT.

Get my book, Don’t Make Me Come Up There! A devotional for busy moms, FREE on Amazon’s Kindle, right now. It just doesn’t get cheaper than FREE.

Even if you have a hard-copy, it’s a great quick read for those on-the-go moments when you need a lift-me-up. And did I mention free?

Valued at $12

If you don’t have a Kindle like me, you can download an Amazon Kindle Reader for free and there are apps for iPad, iPod, Blackberry, Droid, and your computer too.

Comments

Thank you! I have a kindle on my computer and just received one for a gift!! So, I just downloaded your book. We have a very limited space in the place where we live, so I am going to kindle forms of books…as I can. I’ve looked for your book in our local bookstore, but did not find it yet. Thanks for the tip!
    I saw your post below…so sad for their loss and theirs and your grief…prayed for them and you to have wisdom.

2. Leigh says

yay for free! just downloaded.
    i also made sure to stop everything and said a prayer for maureen and her loved ones. so sorry for her loss. but at least their not suffering anymore.

3. Ruby says

Thanks! This Aussie mum has downloaded you book to her iPhone – and really appreciates the heads up! Love to read and am looking forward to your book.

4. Jacquie Olsen says

Thank you so very much, Kristen. I can’t wait to read this. This is my very first Kindle experience. I don’t own a true Kindle but have the app on my I-Pod so it works just the same. I love technology… and your beautiful spirit. Blessings my friend. :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, and a million trillion more thanks! Thanks for posting this! I’m so excited to read your book!
    :-)

Thank you! Just downloaded to my phone. I was checking out the top 100 free Kindle ebooks listing on Amazon. Did you realize you are NUMBER ONE on Amazon’s free download list??!! That’s huge, Kristen!! Congrats!!! God is good!

Woo Hoo!! I have been wanting to read your book, and haven’t gotten around to buying it. I just downloaded Kindle for Android last night and just “purchased” your book. Thank you!!

Wow you are so inspiring Kristen! Thanks for sharing so much and for hosting this great blog hop. I posted on gardening today since its that time of year. I hope my post will encourage some of your readers to plant this year. With gardening the lazy way you can have your beds ready in one afternoon. Cheers!

9. Amy says

Kristen,
    Thank you for the free Kindle Book. I got it for my computer and started reading it – it is so wonderful and encouraging. I can’t wait to read more. I wonder if I should be worried about it being so quiet upstairs?!
    Thanks you again and again for your writing and blog.

Thank you! I purchased your book for my SIL for mothers day and told her I wanted to borrow it when she was done. Now I have my own electronic copy! Thank you for your gift!

Just read your book from cover to cover and loved every single word of it!!! LOVED IT!!! You are quite brilliant, Thank you!!!!

Ooh, thank you thank you for the free book! Yours is my FIRST book to download onto the Kindle app on my Droid phone. I even read the first 2 chapters in bed last night! I would have kept going…but it was midnight… I am LOVING it!!! Thank you. (Oh, I already said that.)

Thank you!!!!! Amazingly it went through at $0, I say amazingly, as being in the UK we normally get charged international wireless delivery (crazy huh, hardly being ‘delivered’ any different here than in the US!!), got it, and looking forward to reading. mwah x

Hi Kristen!

I will be downloading right after I leave this note!

I haven’t dome WFMW for a while, and after name i typed in MY NAME not the name of the post. What a dip! Is there any way you could put the real name of the post in? Mother’s Day: It Works for Me (a gift for EVERY mom!). I really appreciate it, because my daughter made a video for Mother’s Day, and I’d love all mums to see it—it could come from almost any child. And I don’t think anyone will click a link to Jacquelyn Waller-Vintar!!!

Thanks for the download! That is so generous!

Thanks so much. I had to take my dad to a Dr. appointment today and a friend of mine sent me an e-mail about your book, I’ve never read the blog (but I WILL NOW!) but I thought “hey free is the right price for almost anything” and I really love it! had about two hours to devote to reading and it made the rest of my day a little better, especially when my day included my child screaming at the top of his lungs after wetting himself at said dr. office where they are doing stress tests on old people… yeah wonder how the readout on that 5 mins was and then later pooped in his underwear at the park where it was just me and my dog… so I couldn’t get him off the play toy because he was hiding and oh… poop everywhere. If not for the chapters that I read this morning I might not have turned to the one who can take all this failing feeling away quicker. Thanks so much!

16. Daawnisha says

I had no idea about the free app, thank you for letting us know! And thank you soo much for your free book, looking forward to reading it!

17. Sharon says

I read about this on another blog and IMMEDIATELY went and downloaded it! I can’t wait to read it on my IPad!

18. Kelly Burr says

Thank you so much for the tip – LOVED, LOVED your book – really challenged me to see and focus on Christ in all aspects of my life!! Praying for you and all the great work you are doing!

In the Elder Scrolls Online, there are some interesting gameplay mechanics added to get players
    to work together, rather than apart. As for group missions, although the title is
    made to highlight the individual game, you can join others.
    Instead any player can use any weapon and gain any skills he or she wants.