I don’t need roses.
I don’t need chocolate.
Okay, maybe, I need a little chocolate.
But I don’t need typical romance from my man.
When he does small things that catch me off-guard, things that make me feel cared for, I swoon.
Either I’m getting old or we’re becoming THAT couple, but I fall helplessly in love all over again, when he:
- fills my car up with gasoline
- programs my GPS before I head to a new address
- takes out the trash, without a reminder
- cleans up the kitchen just because
- takes off his outer shirt during the movies because I’m freezing!
- shops for me (he has great taste)
- brings me a sweet tea in the middle of the day
- sends me to Target or Starbucks because he knows I need to be alone
- refolds all the towels in the linen closet (just plain sexy)
How about you? When do you feel the most loved?