Fall{ing} For the Perfect Treat

I fell in love with chocolate peanut butter acorn cookies on Pinterest.

This is my kind of baking:

Buy three ingredients, use the microwave instead of the oven and assemble.

It’s so easy, a child could make these (and my daughters pretty much did).

Take half the bag of mini chocolate chips and melt them (10 seconds at time, stirring). Chocolate glue is the best!

Apply a bit of chocolate glue to the bottom of the Hershey’s kiss and attach it to the Nutterbutter. After it dries, attach the acorn top (mini choco chip).

Share with friends! [like awesome neighbors who constantly bring you goodies-looking at you Bridget]

We were going to take some to other people, but we ate them all. Turns out we aren’t that nice.

Pin It

Comments

I saw these too, just haven’t had the motivation to do them. Maybe next week after I get home from my conference the kids and I will make them. We have special friends coming to visit us on Wednesday so it would be a great thing to have around!! :)

I grew up with a mom who made the turkeys that Southern Gal mentioned, and she and my dad are coming to visit us in a couple days. I think our Sunday afternoon activity is going to be prepping these fun acorns to adorn our Welcome to Colorado supper table for Mom and Dad!

I like your confession that while your heart was pure and intending to share, your tummies took over and ate them all!

I really like how you put the instructions of each step on the corresponding picture! I think that’s a great way to help the visual learners, like me. Fun activity to do with the kiddos too!

Just made these with my kids today with the intent of making goody bags for their teachers… not sure they will make it through the weekend! Might have to go buy more supplies! :)

A great many consumers would rather receive important information via the
    Internet, so Internet marketing is an essential method of growing your
    business. Last is traffic, how you can drive traffic to your squeeze page,
    blog, or sales page. Monitor until your SIM is activated then transfer your SIM in your
    China Phone.

To get the fastest results in LGN Revolution you will
    need a fully branded customizable attraction marketing system that brands you as a leader in the industry.
    There is absolutely no offence in making offers in your blog as long as it is
    legitimate and truthfull. Cleaning and Painting is the least
    expensive way to update the look of your business.