Today is my blog’s birthday.
[insert confetti and sweet tea]
I started this blog 4 years ago. Four!
And, boy, have I learned a lot. I’ve learned to laugh at myself and allow you to laugh at me, too. I’ve learned that what I thought was for me, was really for Him. And I’ve learned that I would have nothing to celebrate without YOU, the people who read all these words…
And now a bulleted list: In the past four years, there have been:
- 2000 blog posts
- 100,000 comments
- over $75,000 dollars given to charities
- nearly 3 million visitors
- sold thousands of copies of my first book
- two trips to Africa
- and a whole lot of sweet tea
And it just happens to be my favorite item:
- It’s easy! Just visit Dayspring, add the pitcher to your cart and use promo code: LIFEFREE. Shipping charges do apply ($6.00 approximately). But you can also get some Christmas shopping done while you’re at it (totes are b1g1 free) because orders of $50 or more have FREE SHIPPING! One per person, please.
- If you haven’t “liked” on Facebook, you might want too…the party might spill over there…