WFMW: The Perfect Neighbor Gift

These quick, easy and delicious Rolo Pretzel Turtle Cookies are the perfect last minute gift.

Three ingredients: pretzels, Rolos, pecan halves:

We made over 100 of these in less than a half an hour for five amazing neighbors…

1. preheat oven to 250 degrees and unwrap the Rolos (you can only eat one)

2. spread out the pretzels on a cookie sheet and add one Rolo to each pretzel:

3. bake at 250 just until chocolate gets soft (less than 5 minutes) and press pecan half into melted Rolo. Let cool.

4. share on a fun plate (these awesome silver trays are only $3.74!):

5. to give away!

These are seriously good.

Pin It
* Jesus Is The Gift – Metal Tray

Comments

We’ve made them for a few years now and they are so easy! I love that each child can help in some way. This year we changed it up a bit and used the red & white hershey’s kisses instead of rolos and topped with a green M&M after removing from the oven. Totally different taste, but so good! Yum!

I cannot wait to try this recipe. Thanks for hosting this wonderful party! I would love it if you would link this super awesome post to our What’s It Wednesday linky party.

Paula
    ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

Those look pretty dang delicious! Yum!
    “Merry Christmas!” I am so excited to be sharing my Pretty Paper Christmas Trees Decor and my Cedar Xmas Garland. Both were very easy to make and didn’t cost much of the green stuff. Plus, they are pretty cute, too. Thanks for hosting another party and hope you have a great holiday!

Karen says

Another twist on these is to use peppermint kisses instead of Rolos and press another pretzel on top. (works best with waffle pretzels.) They are SOOOOO good. They can also be partially dipped in chocolate — or not!

Sandy says

Next time heat the Rolos in the oven first. Then take them out and press the pretzel on them and top with a pecan half. I think they come out prettier that way and they always stay together this way as the caramel really adheres to the pretzel.

Danielle says

I love this idea!! And thank you so much for the link to the beautiful silver tray!!! The price was awesome and I have now purchased gifts for the adults on one side of our family for next year and I’m including an adorable bird ornament that says “Let Heaven and Nature Sing”, from Dayspring as well. Perfect gifts at a great price, thank you again!!!