1. After nearly 8 years in our house, we have decided to stay here forever. So, we organized our kitchen cabinets and drawers. What can I say, I needed motivation. Look how fancy we are now (disclaimer: these pictures might also prove my inner nerd):
2. This monkey discovered bars. Dear God, please protect her bones, Amen.
3. Flutist in the house! She performed beautifully at her first District Honor Band Concert. How on earth did I give birth to a musician?
4. This guy scored TEN points in his basketball game.
5. Watching him get so excited he forgets to dribble is also on my list (sorry, son)
6. My hubby who worked hours and hours (after his day job) to help me get out 536 end-of-the-year statements for Mercy House. Did you know we regularly pray over each name and thank God for those who partner with us to make a maternity home in Kenya a reality? Y’all rock.
7. A whole afternoon at the playground with my favorite people in perfect weather on a perfect Sunday. I think my hubby caught me taking a catnap:(We were invaded by these teen boys doing parkour. Have you heard of this? It’s like extreme playground diving and rolling and it’s terrifying to watch. I guess it’s harmless fun until they um, die.
8. My church community. I cannot express how deeply thankful I am for it.
9. Taking a break from my computer from Friday night until Sunday night.
10. New product from Africa made by our girls. I cry every time I open a suitcase or box. It smells like my second home.
Got a favorite moment? Do share.