WMFW: Fun Ways to Say I Love You

Some fun links from around the web to spice up your marriage!

Coming soon:

That Works For Me: Tried and True Tips From Works From Me Wednesday

P.S. there were mixed comments on the picture or text linky. So, I think I’ll alternate, it’s a win-win.

Comments

Oops I linked and then realized that it was a very “Valentines” week, so sorry I linked again with a valentine post. I am so excited about a WFMW book – you have no idea!!!

Good Morning! I linked up a yummy Bread Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce Recipe. It is so dang good. Have a great week!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Misti says

I am really enjoying your posts on Fun Ways To Say I Love You! I am a homschooling mother of 4 & keeping things “fresh & fun” between my husband can sometimes get over looked. In addition to our ordinary lives, we are currently dealing with another struggle as a close friend (with a family of 4 children) has terminal cancer. During treatments & hospital stays our family has been growing by 4. Things have certainly been busy.
    However, in order for our family unit to remain strong, my husband and I need to remain connected to one another. The ideas that you have been sharing on here are helping me get ‘ideas” on ways to keep our spark alive even through this hard challenging time. Thank You!

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to
    see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she
    can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views.
    I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

I do not know if it’s just me or if perhaps everyone else encountering issues with your blog.
    It looks like some of the text in your posts are
    running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening
    to them too? This may be a problem with my browser because I’ve had this happen before.

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It if truth
    be told was a entertainment account it. Look complex to more added agreeable from
    you! However, how can we keep in touch?

Thank you, I have just been looking for info approximately this topic for a long
    time and yours is the best I’ve discovered so far. However, what concerning the conclusion? Are you positive about the source?

wonderful post, very informative. I’m wondering why the other experts of this sector don’t notice this.
    You must continue your writing. I am confident, you have
    a great readers’ base already!