Some of my favorites:
- Kitchen: Place a dryer sheet in the bottom of the kitchen trash can to help eliminate odors
- Organization: Use a different color hanger for every person in your house
- Kids: Never leave home without wet wipes
- Pest control: little piles of cornmeal get rid of ants
- Cleaning: Never leave a room empty handed. When moving around your house, always look for something that needs put away in the room you are going into.
- Cooking: save bits of leftover veggies and add them to a container in the freezer till the container is full, then make a pot of vegetable soup by adding some tomato juice or broth
- General: When in doubt, order pizza!