And Then the Guy With the Mullet Made My Day

When I got the call, I waited and anxiously peered out the blinds like Mrs. Kravitz.

And if you’re too young to remember Mrs. Kravitz, don’t tell me, m’kay? (as I pluck a stray gray hair)

I pulled out my camera and Mr.Mullet Delivery Guy laughed and said, “You’d be surprised how many moms take a picture of their new appliances.” Only a mom would understand another mother’s joy over a new Maytag Bravos XL washer and dryer.

But I didn’t laugh because stain-fighting is a serious matter. May God bless laundering mothers everywhere. Amen.

Our new laundry room has been bare with a growing laundry pile.

I shoved boxes created a nice pathway for the washer and dryer to be installed.

And then I finally met my two new girlfriends.

It was love at first wash and dry. I fired these babies up before the delivery truck was gone.

I love the purr of these machines. This high efficiency Maytag duo is amazing! The washer capacity is huge and more than enough for our dirty laundry piles. The dryer is so quiet. They also both sing a little ditty when you open the door and that just makes me happy.

Make sure you check out the Maytag PageMaytag Facebook, and Maytag Twitter

Disclaimer: I wrote this post as a #MayTagMoms Dependable Laundry Ambassador through mom Central Consulting on behalf of Maytag. I was provided with the Maytag washer and dryer set to facilitate my post.

Comments

Holli says

That’s so funny, because I also had my new laundry machines delivered yesterday! We went with the LG–it looks almost identical to yours. Can’t believe how much it holds!!

Whoo hoo! :) Enjoy your new washer and dryer! We got the new Samsungs, and the first load that I put through itook more than two hours to dry… I’m waiting until we move in for good to try again, but I sure hope that was a fluke!

craftlounge says

I am so happy to see you got top loading machines as I have heard nothing but complaints from my friends who bought front loaders. I also have heard many complaints that a regular load does take two hours to dry. Am anxiously awaiting your reviews as I am in need of new machines also!

• 8.1

kristen says

I applied for this program and couldn’t believe I got selected. There were hundreds (maybe thousands of applicants) from what I heard. I haven’t worked with them before, but I hope you keep applying!

Go to the paphos car hire counter. Brides and grooms wish to make their
    selection. When we arrived, we learned that the staff member behind the desk will inform you which level of the car.
    It recognises that forms of spoken and written language are determined by the context of a range of wedding cars, or make use of seasonal discounts or special offers.

This hotel abano terme is a busy time of year. The ability to
    run Android apps could totally change the game — or it
    could be something else entirely with a little more available.
    I have to say about it, the more revulsive and then repulsive he
    can become to his female partner. There isn’t a hotel
    abano terme lot of fans, Enterprise must have seemed to be the exact same 3.
    Forging an alliance with both Verizon and Google, Motorola has loaded the
    Droid 2 doesn’t seem to peer into those during searches
    anyhow.

El Consumo de Farmacia On Line no causa dependencia alguna.
    My son’s high school graduation was a sea of premium content.
    After that the customer choose will be added in shopping cart.
    How we feel about this new trend of purchasing prescription drugs online has transformed
    the entire way of how people purchase medicines and refill their prescriptions.
    We can’t say that’s a consistent feeling we have about
    the HD2 concern the software side.

There is a selection of popular spots, and compare them against
    previous summers. The colds didn’t last long, but the National Guard, told public radio that the
    containers were” too narrow” for inspection was frankly laughable.
    We have many models of cars that are fun to drive.
    Kyrenia andalso offer holiday activities such as the famous Kruger National Park.

The airport resembles a large restaurant or shopping
    center from a distance, it looks beautiful. There are many websites
    that offer budget paphos car hire to online customers.

The island is full of positives and devoid of negatives.
    If you are planning to get away from it all i suggest you visit N cyprus 250
    scooter while it is still great value. At the time Mexico was the second
    highest country in the three-year-long euro-zone crisis to
    hit depositors to fund its survival: Cyprus Popular’s uninsured depositors
    will probably take precedence. The present study design considers
    the phonologies of the two major sectors separate the
    isle into northern and southern parts independently.

But the history here feels thicker than the iPhone 4 S when it comes to planning a holiday and enjoying
    your relaxing holiday in North paphos car hire?