Y’all know my deep and abiding love for sweet tea.
And if you doubt me, oh if you dare doubt, I’ll hyperlink to this.
So, you can imagine my excitement when Chick Fil A emailed me about Free Breakfast Thursdays in the Houston area.
Insert loud MOOOO here.
The nearest Chick Fil A from our old house was about 5 minutes. Now, it’s 96 seconds. I kid you not. It’s God’s will, I tell you.
So, here’s the deal: Reserve your choice below, print, and eat.
- Reservation link:www.chick-fil-aforbreakfast.com
- Reservation system open: September 3 –14 (closes at 6 pm on 14th or whenever reservations have been filled – limited quantities available)
- Reservations available: September 10-15, 2012 / 6:30 am – 10:30 am at participating greater Houston area Chick-fil-A locations
- Featured breakfast products (10): CFA Chicken Biscuit, Spicy Chicken Biscuit, Sausage Biscuit, Chick-n-Minis (3-count), Chicken, Egg & Cheese Bagel, Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit, Chicken Breakfast Burrito, Sausage Breakfast Burrito, New Oatmeal and Yogurt Parfait
- Steps required: Sign up for a date/time/entrée on website, print coupon and bring with you the appropriate day and time, receive the item for free.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. But my love of the Christian chicken is true and real. Amen.