WFMW: New Year Organization Checklist

I’m itching to get organized.

Anyone else?

Here’s my checklist:

It’s a great start!

Download this free checklist: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?a72kd5ba45zx3i5

Comments

I am so itching to get organized! I have been biding my time because I do not want to do it while my husband is home on vacation because then he would feel the need to help and that doesn’t seem like a good way for him to spend his time off. Wishing you joy in 2013!

Love your checklist! I hate throwing out food, so when I go through the pantry, I weed out cans that are still OK but due to expire soon, then donate them to our church food bank. Thanks for hosting & Happy New Year to you!

3. Diane says

I was itching to organize and have fun with a bit of creativity….and then my husband came home early…like this morning….I guess I’ll start packing….who knows what God has in store….hopefully a great job…new week!

Kristen ~

I am always itching to get organized and the New Year just kicks in an extra drive of energy! Thanks for the free printable check list. It will be a great filler for tomorrow during the “in-between’s” in our schedule! I have been working on getting the core of our day in revised order and then look forward to adding more projects in during the year. I will go room by room, inside and outside and create a master to-do list of all the things that need attention, along with home improvement goals for the different areas. This serves each year as a visual and surprisingly we do get several large projects done, with even more of the little stuff completed. Having that master list annually gives us vision and direction, allows for budgeting and allocating time/resources/funds and aides with delegating…the work goes so much faster and easier when it is shared…besides working together is part of the fun!

Blessings this New Year!

Hey! I realize this is somewhat off-topic however I needed to ask.

Does building a well-established blog such as yours take a lot of work?
    I’m completely new to blogging but I do write in my diary everyday.
    I’d like to start a blog so I can share my experience and
    feelings online. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for new aspiring
    blog owners. Appreciate it!

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up.

The texxt in your content seem to be running off the screen in Firefox.
    I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to
    do with web browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to
    let yoou know. The style and design look great though!
    Hope you get the problem fixed soon. Kudos

Do you wish to lose 10 pounds everyday 5 pounds per day or 1 pound in
    one day. Hence, fitness trainers recommend you to definitely
    have a minimum of 8 hours of sound sleep for healthy
    body. If you have been listening to diet nonsense on
    TV, inside the magazines and within the lunch room, you may well be skeptical on this, but this can be science.

If you combine 25 to 45 minutes of exercise at the very least three times
    weekly your metabolism will continue to be active and
    you may burn off extra calories. There’s you don’t need to cherry-pick
    sales, just pick the store most abundant in items you desire on sale.

Write more, thats alll I have to say. Literally, it seems as thkugh yoou relied on thee video to make your point.
    You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on
    just posting videos too your site when you could be giving uss something informative
    to read?

We stumbled over here coming from a different website and thought I may as well check things
    out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to looking into
    your web page repeatedly.

My brother ѕuggested I may like this blog. He ωas entirely right.
    This submit acxtually made my day. You сann’t believe just how so much
    time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

Hmm it appears like your website ate my first
    comment (it was extremely long)so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I’m horoughly enjoying your blog.
    I as welll am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to everything.
    Do you have any tips for rookie blog writers? I’d definitely appreciate it.

After this phase, the Houston oral surgeon would drill holes in the patient’s gums
    all the way to the jaw bones. Bone from somewhere on the patient’s body or from a bone bank is often grafted
    onto the jaw bone to fill in a gap. Made out of titanium,
    this device is surgically placed into the jawbone where there is a missing
    tooth.