With Christmas just over a month away, a group of us thought it would be fun to host a giveaway of some of our favorite things. Every little bit helps with the Christmas list, doesn’t it? I’m honored to be hosting this giveaway with these women. I love each of them and respect their voice in the blogging community. I hope you’ll take the chance to get to know them!
This giveaway is hosted by:
- A Quinn infinity scarf from Krochet Kids. The scarf is handmade in Uganda. Krochet Kids creates sustainable economic development programs that support holistic growth of individuals and communities living in poverty.
- $50 gift certificate to Krafty Kash designs – jewelry with your favorite word featured from a vintage dictionary.
- $50 gift certificate to Lisa Leonard Designs, a company that creates hand-stamped jewelry and gifts
- $50 gift certificate to Gussy Sews, a handmade shop full of brightly colored ruffled and sassy accessories
- A beautiful scarf and leather wallet ($50 value) from fashionABLE, a non-profit organization supporting women in Africa
- $50 gift certificate to anything @ The Mercy Shop, a fair-trade marketplace for products (art, jewelry, inspiring accessories) made by residents at Mercy House Kenya
Happy Thursday everyone!