{Good Stuff}

{Free e-books}

You might have heard that many of Beth Moore’s e-books are FREE on Amazon right now. Seriously.

Grab these freebies quickly!

{Inspirational Home Decor}

Some of my favorite items at Mary & Martha (a Dayspring Company) have been deeply discounted! (If you can’t access these items directly, click on the blue January Clearance button)

Blessed Candlestick Was $39; Now Only $10Copper Cross Was $32; Now Only $10

84641_large85831_large

Happy Wall Hook Was $24, Now Only $10 | Pathway Globe Was $46, Now Only $11

54427_large83725_large

Plus a ton more 75% off… click on January Clearance Sale.  (Some affiliate links included in this post).

Have a happy weekend!

Comments

Wendi says

Kristen, I can’t seem to pull up the Mary & Martha website with a distributer and the links do not pull up on their website. Thanks.

Karyl says

Wow! Thanks for the heads up on the books! Now that the Christmas season is over, we actually have a bit of time to read.

Katrina says

Thanks for the links to the books! I now have some new reading material that should keep me busy for a while.

Kim says

I used your link above to order the globe but during check out it says it won’t ship to my state. Illinois. I would love any help you can give. Thanks!

Kristen,
    I so admire the way you seem to be able to detach yourself from the influence of the outside world. How do you focus so well on the things above and not on the things of this world? Do you do social media? Facebook? IG? This new year, my goal is to become much more focused on Christ, and MUCH less focused on the people, problems, pressures, standards, things {material}of this world. I just don’t want to be so drawn to knowing what others are doing, what they have, seeing their lives, their problems, their kids, etc. I don’t want to become a complete hermit, with no concern for others but I feel like I have become so weighted down by the things of the world. I want to focus on things that will make an eternal difference. We will be fostering for the first time ever sometime this year. And our prayer is that from that we will eventually adopt. I feel a calling on our lives as a family to reach out to other children and make a difference. To do something extraordinary with our lives instead of just living the ordinary life that everyone else is living. So consumed with things and material possesions. Even the ‘church’ is so consumed with material wealth. There’s no difference anymore in the church people. I admire the ministry that y’all do and I just gather from your posts that you have somehow learned to focus on the eternal and I’m so hungry for that. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks so much for your testimony!

• 6.1

kristen says

Beth, I do use Facebook and Instagram, not really much of anything else. But I struggle with this too. It’s a constant battle. But I always feel like if I’m not struggling I’m leaning too far too one side–either being too legalistic and a joy kill or being too materialistic and living for myself. I think my “wake-up” call helped me to understand how the world really lives and it changed me. But that’s not to say I don’t long for lazy, self-indulgent days sometimes or grow very weary. I do long for Heaven and that’s helped me fall more in love with Jesus…It sounds like you’re on the right track. But I definitely haven’t figured out the secret…I’m just trying not to give up!