I bought a color printer on clearance for $26 bucks that included ink cartridges the other day.
In the past, if I’ve needed color copies, I would run down to Office Max. Which means, I don’t have color copies very often. Because nobody has time for that.
You might say that my color printing has recently peaked. But seriously, you can do cute things with paper and color ink.
The “burlap” alphabet letters I added to my mantle.
Here are some of my favorites for free printables-
- Everything Etsy is my favorite–there are huge organized lists of free printables like- 100 free Valentine printables, 100 free pretty printables, 100 free Christmas, Halloween, you get my point.
- Bird’s Party Blog-party printables
- Thirty-hand made days-organization and more
- Botanical Paperworks– a little bit of everything
- TaterTots and Jello– a little bit of everything
- The Cottage Market– cute tags
- Skip to my Lou– Valentine’s
It works for me!