I don’t know about y’all, but some days by the time I actually talk to my husband, I’ve got nothing left.
You know how the day can go: crack of dawn breakfast and lunch-making motions, working hard and long all day, waiting in carlines, carting kids to music lessons, fixing dinner, starting laundry, falling into bed and then hitting repeat all week long.
And then when Terrell and I finally sit down together, it’s to pay bills.
Not exactly hot romance up in here.
We’ve been in such a crazy-busy season of life and ministry lately. I’ve noticed the wear and tear on our marriage. If we aren’t intentional, life will lead us instead of the other way around. And then we realize one day, we’ve gone weeks without connecting with our spouse.
So, here’s the challenge I’m taking this weekend. I’m going to try and do these things for the next 3 days and I dare you to join me:
- Laugh Really Hard Together: I mean like at least one gut-busting moment. I already can’t wait.
- Kiss For 10 Seconds: Because that’s a really long time. Ya know?
- Flirt: Give him The Look. Pat her backside. Try it, you’ll remember.
- Stay up late and talk: Sometimes those moments of whispering in the dark are just the best!
- Show Your Love Out loud: Compliment your mate in front of someone else. Or even better, wear your affection all day.
Deal Alert for my readers: Union28 is offering WATF readers $8 OFF any of their Rhinestone Tees! (Original price $27.99 / Sale price $19.99) Use Code U28bling8 at check out and $8 will be deducted for every Rhinestone tee in your cart! Click Here to shop all Union28 Rhinestone tees: