WFMW: AmazonSmile

Amazon.

Y’all know I’m a big fan. It’s the only place I can knock out half my To Do list with a click.

And now, you can support your favorite 501c3 charity when you shop at Amazon. Click here to sign up.

What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.
How do I shop at AmazonSmile?
To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You may also want to add a bookmark to AmazonSmile to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
And you can give back to Mercy House through Amazon Smile.  Pretty cool, huh?
How do I select a charitable organization to support when shopping on AmazonSmile?
On your first visit to AmazonSmile, you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. We will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make on AmazonSmile will result in a donation.

amazonsmile

Plus, now until March 31st, for every new person who signs up, Amazon will GIVE $5 bucks to Mercy House if that’s your charitable choice. Click here to get started (it’s super easy and a very quick click!)

$5Donation

It definitely works for me!

Comments

Thanks for sharing about this important news, Kristen. I didn’t know and will certainly check it out! Thanks for hosting us as well, my friend!

Alisha Hodges says

I already signed up a while back, because I got an email from Gospel for Asia telling me about it and how I can support them through my shopping. It made me happy, because I shop at Amazon a whole lot. I’m glad you posted about this, because not many people seem to know about Amazon Smile.

Sarah says

Done! I’m so glad to have another way to support your ministry! Also, I never realized you were in the Woodlands; I’m in Pasadena!
    I pray that God continues to bless your efforts. Love!!

Melissa R says

I was needing to buy some things online at Amazon anyway so I signed up and have already made a purchase with Mercy House receiving the non-profit proceeds. I am looking forward to using Amazon Smile again soon. Thank you for letting me know about this!

Rachel says

Oh! I wish I had known about this before I bought the new carseat!! Oh well! Thanks for the info, we just signed up!

Audrey says

I personally struggle with where to buy things based on moral considerations. It’s too bad that Amazon is a supporter of both Planned Parenthood and same sex marriage. After finding this out, I’ve chosen to shop other sites, even if they are more expensive.

Jamie Wright says

Thank you for sharing this. Do you know that your charity is receiving your donations? I just saw this and am now eager to start supporting some of my local charities that are listed, but we called one of the charities listed and they didn’t know anything about it.

Heather c says

That was so easy!!! I tried pure charity on my computer, but couldn’t seem to get it to work right. Doing this on my iPad seemed pretty slick – the true test will be when i order something :). Thanks!!!