It’s the week before Christmas and I’m ready.
For a nap.
There’s still several things on my list and maybe some of the things I’m loving this week will help you finish yours:
- Birchbox. I usually don’t recommend other subscription boxes (because obviously, see #2), but I’m giving this one to my teen daughter for her birthday because she loves hair and skincare products. It’s $10 a month and when you use this code: TWOFORONE you get an extra box free (new subscribers only, cancel anytime)!
- Speaking of the perfect last minute Christmas gift: Fair Trade Friday Gift Subscription. Yeah, I’m partial, but it seems most years I’m scrambling last minute because I accidentally left someone off my list. Even on Christmas Day, you can purchase and send a gift subscription! And no one will know. We have options for every budget. Purchase a Bracelet of the Month Gift Subscription for $13.99 through today (Dec. 16) and it will arrive BEFORE Christmas!
- P.S. Tomorrow is the LAST DAY to order from The Mercy House online store to receive your package in time for Christmas.
- New family pictures. We went to the state park down the street from our house and brought our crazy dog with us. And now, I’m one of those people (but I still refuse to buy him clothes). I used this photo deal to get some of the pictures blown up: Simple Canvas Deals have 75% off canvases now through Christmas.
- Play Silks. Where have I been that I’m just discovering these all-purpose, super fun silks that are perfect for the imagination?
- This sweet little book. Seriously. Grab a copy. Purchase $15 in books at Amazon and use code GIFTBOOK to save $5 (expires Dec. 17) So, basically, you could get both my books (smile) for only $17.31 and free shipping for Prime members. A stranger at the eye doctor told me (after she heard the doctor call my name) that she loved my book (Ha! That’s never happened).
- My favorite candle scent (I have 3 different brands–all the same scent burning right now. I might have a problem)
Happy weekend, friends.