- This necklace (I want to wear it every day.) Find out what’s happening on May 16.
- I’m the last person who should be promoting an essential oil. Truly. And I got mine off Amazon so clearly, I know nothing. I occasionally rub peppermint oil on tummy aches and tea tree oil on skin. But I’m willing to try anything that helps tension headaches and anxiety for $10. I found this article so interesting. I love Frankincense. Who knew?!
- My Instant Pot. Last night I made this recipe in from frozen to finished in 13 minutes flat. I basically googled: chicken, rice, instant pot and found this killer recipe. I used my blender to chop of the veggies and dumped it into my Instant Pot and wowed my family. People in my house actually fought over the leftovers.
- This scratch off world map. It’s no secret I have a thing for maps. I got this amazing gift from my daughter for my birthday and finally got it hung to start scratching off the places we’ve been. And the places it makes me want to go . . .
- PoshMark-I’m brand new to this fun site (I’m “wearethatfamily”). But the last couple of weeks I’ve heard about it and basically it’s a simple way to buy and sell fashion. If I can’t buy it fair trade, I like to buy is second hand and PoshMark allows you to shop other people’s closets and sell from your own. I just made my first purchase of a $72 item and got it for $12.
- This tiny book is rocking my world in a big way
- This idea for Mother’s Day–it’s stunning, it’s packaged, it’s world-changing. Use code welovemom for 15% off
- Recording this podcast. I’ve done a lot of these–but this one was so fun!
Have an awesome weekend!