I’m in the throws of parenting two teens and a tween. It’s the most amazing and exhausting journey with the highest highs and lowest lows. Can I get an amen?
This was a good week. I actually told a friend that I was in love with my kids. Last week though . . .Man, it felt like a bad breakup.
I don’t know about you, but I’m always trying to learn as much as I can about parenting. It changes That’s why I was excited to participate in the Parenting Teens Summit-50+ Amazing speakers, including yours truly, provide tips and encouragement to help you and your teens build lifelong faith with my session releasing tomorrow, September 15.
Sign up today for this FREE online Christian conference for parents through September 30, 2017.I really enjoyed the 45 minute interview I did but I’m most excited about learning from the real professionals!
The goal of this online conference is to help you help your students build lifelong faith in Jesus.
Experts will cover topics like
- Your Teenager’s Not Crazy – Jeramy & Jerusha Clark
- Addictions & Your Family – Dr. Doug Weiss
- Teens, The Screen & Your Family – Dr. Kathy Koch
- Sexuality in the Next Generation – Dr. Juli Slattery
- What Should A Grandparent Do? – Larry Fowler
- Building Faith as a Family – Steve Arterburn
- Save Your Marriage While Raising Kids – Dr. Les Parrott
- Missions Trips & Your Family – Mark & Cathy Cornelison
See all of the speakers and topics: