We decorated our tree this week. I know. Crazy town. My brain in trying to comprehend Thanksgiving when it’s still try to figure out what happened to summer?
I’m not a fan of rushing holidays, but when we return from eating turkey with family, we will be having house guests from Kenya for several weeks and hosting our annual Mercy House Gala that was postponed from Hurricane Harvey. Nothing like hosting the biggest event of the year during the busiest season.
So, here’s what I’m loving this week:
- This giant wall wipe off calendar –I have high hopes for it running my life.
- Impromptu Christmas photo…this is as good as it’s going to get this season. We ran outside in our 80 degree weather after our Holiday Market at Mercy House and grabbed a picture. This is us.
2. Mercy House’s Winter Collection–perfect gifts. Shop until Dec. 18 for a Christmas delivery and every order gets a free fair trade ornament!
4. This kids gift (it’s non-technology, educational, super fun) is going under our tree. I’m hoping it provides hours and hours of entertainment and creativity.
5. The perfect gift–everyone in my life is getting a gift subscription–there’s one for every budget. Christmas made easy!
6. Family Gift– I love putting a family gift or game under the tree for us to open together and do together. My kids and husband will flip over This recipe book
7. My leather tote bag. (We also have them in our retail stores in Texas). I got this purse for Mother’s Day and it’s still my favorite. I can fit everything in it–including my laptop and notebook and a few other surprises. (Here’s an embarrassing FB live video of “what’s in my purse?”)
8. This Interactive Family Advent Book (with a 14″ inch pop-up tree, beautiful ornaments for every day and a devotion guide). Swoon. My kids are not too big!
9. This easy chicken curry recipe that I cannot stop making.
Happy Weekend, friends!