As you’re reading this, I’m flying somewhere over the ocean and I’m probably dying for some sleep. I wanted to share what I’m loving this week –because next week, get ready for some updates from Kenya. I’ll be visiting our Mercy House artisans with our Fall 2018 line and our maternity homes. Squishy babies, ahead.
Here’s what I’m loving:
- These pants. They are fair trade, super stretchy, very comfy and have Amazon prime free shipping. I wear them at home, to bed, on planes, well, everywhere.
- The Kindle version of my memoir Rhinestone Jesus is only $2.99 this month and the accompanying family devotion is totally free. Go grab a copy.
- 5 pc Map Set for World Changers only $20?–yes, please. I adore these giant 11×14 maps from Mercy House Global. They are perfect for the playroom, a kids room, the hallway. You name it. Actually, just check out the entire World Changer Collection. It’s my new favorite.
- This Fair Trade Mother’s Day Bundle–I mean that custom Joyn bag created exclusively for Mercy House, those druzy stud earrings and that handcrafted tassel basket. It’s all the thing.
- Or this spa Mother’s Day bundle with the handmade luxurious robe, the yummy fair trade bath bomb and you rock candle? Yes, please. These will go fast! Dear husband, are you reading this post?
- This amazing pile of books releasing this month on my nightstand:
- This week we are planning this gal’s high school graduation party. Sob. She’s heading to Kenya with me. It’s our last trip before she leaves home.
Y’all have a great weekend. Stay tuned for updates from Kenya!