We are in a whirlwind of work, play, sleep late, do it all again. This summer I’m balancing kids at home and getting by on as little work as possible. Sandwiches for dinner, again. Yay. (I can’t bare to heat up the oven because my part of Texas feels like the Sahara). Here are some things I’m loving this summer:
- Our newest family member: Meet our Sheepadoodle, Gunnison–I don’t know if my kids have ever been happier and I seemed to have forgotten that puppies are a lot of work, but I’m with them. Puppies=happy.
- A Post-Vacation Glow | I just spent a few days with my family outside in the glorious mountains –hiking and biking. It was exactly what we needed.
- These Bandeau Headbands have been my “I don’t care hair” go to this summer. I love them and they are fun, versatile and other than fighting my girls for them, easy to grab and go.
- Mercy House Home Parties–Sign up to host a fair trade party at your house/church this summer, invite friends over and earn 2500 reward points to our online store. It’s easy, it’s fun, it’s a great way to shop and make a difference in the world! Learn more here.
- Reading this sweet book with my 9 year old daughter is lovely.
- Is there a baby in your life? Our new Fair Trade Baby Bundles are the perfect baby shower gift. Get yours today. Use code SUMMER to get $5 off your order!
- Best summer shoes ever—perfect for sun, water, land, mud. One of my friends told me she’s been wearing hers for 12 years–talk about durability. I love Chacos!
- If you’re still on the fence about trying out our Fair Trade Friday Club? Use code: TRYUS to join (or give as a gift) Earring of the Month for only $10! You will love the way your fair trade accessories look, but mostly how they make you feel.
Have a gorgeous weekend!