I don’t know about you, but this week–the one between Christmas and a New Year–it’s a favorite of mine.
We are sleeping late. Watching movies. Eating leftovers. Raking leaves (hello, winter Texas) putting away Christmas decor and cleaning out all the junk drawers. I’ll let you guess which two my kids love on this list.
And we’re more than halfway through Christmas break, so there’s obviously no boredom, arguing or complaining.
I’ll be blogging more regularly after the New Year, but for now, here’s my most shared blog posts of 2016:
- Ten Things Our Kids Don’t Need For Christmas (Shared 93,000)
- Sometimes the Best Parenting Move is the Last One You Want to Make (Shared 77,000)
- It’s Okay to Not Be Okay (Shared 74,000)
- Step Back And Look At The Great Kids in Front of You (Shared 64,000)
- The Two Most Powerful Words We Can Say This Week (Shared 69,000
- Why I Won’t Give My Kids An Easy Life (Shared 50,000)
- Moms Need Grit (Shared 25,000)
- The Truth About Raising Kids to Go Against the Flow (Shared 20,000)
- You Must Really Love Your Kids (Shared 17,000)
- Mom, You’re Doing A Great Job (Shared 12,000)