Today is going to be fun.
Most of the gifts I’m giving for Christmas this year are things I love and use myself that are faith-based, fair trade or support a cause I believe in.
So, I thought it would be fun to give away a few of my favorite things. (over $300 value)
One lucky reader will win everything pictured (color and style may vary from picture):
Please visit each of these links and enter below!
1. Hand knit scarf from The Refugee Project– this is the local ministry I’m involved in
2. Burlap iPad case made by women in Ethiopia
3. Fair Trade Friday Gift Box– Every box comes with 3-4 amazing items made by women all over the world.
4. An apron that changes the world– made by girls who have aged out of a Rwandan orphanage.
5. My favorite handmade soap made by families in Zambia (their lip balm is amazing too)
7. Words Matter Letterpress Blocks I’m giving meaningful words away this Christmas.
8. Shine Necklace -I love this inspiring Dayspring line.
9. Laline Milk Body Scrub-My Russian friends who are making disciples in Israel gave this to me and I love it. It’s made from salt from the Dead Sea.
10. My favorite everyday gold hoop earrings empowering survivors of modern day slavery
11. A squirrel pendant carved from a nut made by artisans in Ecuador