Two posts in one day?
I know. Cool.
I also have a tattoo. (My mother-in-law still doesn’t know. No Internet at their farm, plus there’s always socks.)
- I wrote about shutting my big mouth over at (in)courage today. I’m on a word fast.
- I spoke at a women’s event in Dallas on Monday about God-sized dreams. They blessed Mercy House with a God-sized offering and we nearly sold out of product. My big kids and hubby ran the table while my youngest ate people’s left-over cupcakes right off their plates.
- We played hooky at the Great Wolf Lodge (our first visit-loved it!)
- Mercy House t-shirts (women’s v-neck) are on sale for only $10 (while supplies last)
- My Blessings Unlimited Store (sidebar) is having a very fun Spring sale (up to 75% off)
- A few weeks ago, my hubby (@nascardad on Twitter) cashed in his Christmas Groupon gift from me and raced around the track at crazy speeds. He’s hot.
That is all. Y’all have a happy weekend.
Date night is happening for us. What do you have planned?