Well, friends. It’s been an interesting couple of weeks, huh?
I’ve been up to my neck in busy and when I’m not working, I’m loving on my people.
Here are some other things I’m loving this week:
- These rolling pins. I ordered two. I mean, seriously, howcouldInot? They might be the only two Christmas gifts I’ve bought. But, so far, I’m nailing it.
- This book– I read it in one day.
- The Giving Manger. I love this Christmas giving idea. I wish it had been around when mine were little.
- This DIY Global Advent for $5 (yeah, I’m partial)
- These podcasts featuring my dear Maureen…if you haven’t heard her speak before, I urge you to listen. You won’t be the same. We recorded this one in North Carolina together with our new friend Molly of Business With Purpose: Part 1 & 2 and Maureen recorded this one for Lifeway’s Blog.
- Opening a Retail Store…It’s been a truckload of hard work, but it’s been amazing meeting people from our town who are learning about Mercy House and feeling the incredible support of our volunteers and faith community.
- And if you’ve been reading here awhile, you know I rarely promote TV shows…not because I’m against it, mostly because I hardly watch it. Unless we’re talking Gilmore Girls. And next week when the Reunion airs, I’ll likely be wearing these. Don’t judge me.
Have a Happy Weekend!