- Evidence of God in the Mundane
- 25 Vegan Recipes
- This ends at the end of the month
- Love this Simple Vintage Imperfection
- Join us over here on Monday to celebrate (in)courage’s support of Compassion International. Link up a Compassion post (new or old)!
- Kelly’s got a little Online Love Connection Going on!
- Free Pornography Book-Life changing resource. Think it doesn’t affect someone you know? Think again.
- Can you buy yourself a Valentine’s Day gift? Because this is what I’m getting myself.
- Lovely mother-daughter journals from MODSQUAD-all proceeds benefit Mercy House!
- This is why I may NEVER move.
- 1000 Toes- Everyone can do something
- A Social Network Christmas-this had me in tears!
- 10 Things to Remember When Correcting Your Children- a beautiful reminder
- A Kiss is a Kiss and Sometimes it’s More-This is hot monogamy at its best.
- A Life Well Lived-love this happy news! God’s way is always best!
- Yes, Virginia, You Better Believe There Really Is- Ann’s spine-chilling lesson on Emmanuel has left me breathless for Him
- When It Doesn’t Feel Like Christmas- have you ever been there? Talking about it at (in)Courage
- Happy 5000- I’ve never been more honored to be a part of something
I’m heading to Birmingham, Alabama.
We are meeting in conjunction with the Deeper Still Conference, so I have my Bible and highlighter. And I have my big hair on.
While y’all get ready to enjoy December’s first weekend (HOW DID THAT HAPPEN??), here are a few links:
- Grace: The Give & Take- I’m writing over at Family Matters on Grace-Based Parenting
- MOD (mothers of daughters) Squad is selling a Mother/Daughter Journal-all the proceeds go to Mercy House!
- MOB (mothers of boys) Society is donating 10% from the sales of their Warrior Prayer Art to Mercy House!
- Roberta is selling her amazing rubber stamp collection and giving the proceeds to Mercy House!
- Christmas cards created by talented artists with proceeds (you guessed it) going to Mercy House!
- Make Christmas Count for Cliff-This is awesome!