- Amazing Holiday Prints by talented artists-look who the proceeds go to!!
- This Christmas, give Gifts of Compassion.
- Evie n Lizzie & In His Name (are the latest donators to the Mercy Shop)
- Who are the Joneses and how do you compare?-this is thought-provoking
- My hubby and I will be sharing about Mercy House here. Hope you can come.
- Lord, Have Mercy! I’m still telling the story over at (in)Courage
- Find a Family Mission-love this post, made me cry.
- Let’s help Shaun make a record!
- So honored and humbled to be a part of the Idea Camp //Orphan Care
- Home for Christmas: Buy a gift, bring an orphan home.
- Manifesto of Joyful Parenting- I printed this out and am trying to live it!
- Love this shop who donated to The Mercy Shop this week!
- Send a Christmas card to an unsponsored child-Greeting card drive of epic proportions!
- The Pattern- Love this thoughtful post by my husband
- Bringing Home Beautiful-This is beauty.
- Retired Couple Give Away $11 Million Lottery Win-I want to be this kind of person!
- The Power of a Portrait-Unbelievable! This gives me chills.
- A Full Day of Foreplay- Shaun, Shaun, Shaun
- My Heart is in Africa- beautiful knitted hat created exclusively for The Mercy House donated by Mommy of 4 Munchkins
- From Grass to Grace- Maureen’s first post (She’s the Executive Director of The Mercy House). Please encourage her on the other side of the globe!
- What You Can Do- the global orphan crisis is epic. But you can do something-fantastic list of ideas to get involved
- Darling child’s skirt made from authentic African fabric-love it! Donated by LiviJoy
Show Offs Art Giveaway Winner:
Congrats to random commenter, reader Lauren (email:email@example.com)
Everyone else? Here’s a coupon code for 20% off just in time to order a beautiful piece of inspirational art for Christmas: