I’m excited to share some of my favorite things with you. Here’s what I’m loving I’m loving this week:
- My over-the-mantle barn doors that hide the TV. I’ve had a love hate relationship with a TV in my living room and I saw an idea on Pinterest. For Valentine’s Day this year, my husband adapted it for our wall and built and hung this fabulous option. I’m in love (with the doors, too)
- These fair trade earrings. It turns out coral fringe goes with everything. Plus, I know the women in Kenya who made them. And I’d like nothing more than to tell them in person in a few weeks that you loved them so much, they need to make more. Every pair provides two dignified jobs!
- These darling and meaningful prompted prayer journals–for your (marriage, parenting, adoption, single) journey. I bought 4 this week to use and share!
- Digging into this brand new 60 day journal, The Way of Abundance, by my dear friend, Ann. When I was in Kenya in January with her, she gave Maureen, the director of our maternity homes, the very first copy. This book will take you deeper, friends.
- I’ve been doing the Keto diet for a month and my sugar tooth loves this healthy Keto cookie recipe (made with almond flour, sugar free chocolate chips and my new best friend, Swerve)
- My embroidery hoop wall. Every scrap of fabric is either a family heirloom, meaningful memory or fair trade and job-providing. Get yours here.
- Curbside grocery pick up. Because obviously.
- Hugh Jackman. I mean, friends, I love him every week, but if you haven’t seen his documentary Dukale’s Dream, you must! It’s the story behind his fair trade coffee company, Laughing Man and it’s inspiring, family-friendly and free on Amazon.
- Spring Break with cousins! We had a few lazy days at my in-laws farm this week and it’s exactly what we needed
Have a happy weekend, friends.