I love Fridays. Especially when they fall on International Women’s Day. I thought I’d share some of my favorite things this week (and some of them empower women!):
- FREEBIE! With every purchase on International Women’s Day (Friday, March 8) at Mercy House Global, customers will get a free set of these gorgeous notecards. Elizabeth, one of our teen moms in Kenya who lives in the transition home, painted this incredible oilmasterpiece, inspired by her time at the maternity home ($12 value)
- The New Ambassador Program at Mercy House Global -I’m so excited to launch this program that has literally been a dream of mine for years. If you’re a monthly donor and/or a current Fair Trade Friday member, than you qualify–here’s a sneak peek if you want to apply early as we finish up the details at Mercy House Global.
- Coffee. Y’all. I don’t know what has happened to me. I’ve always been a sweet tea girl but the last thing I think about before I fall asleep and my first thought in the morning is coffee. This is my absolute favorite (and I’m not even playing favorites) with Hazelnut creamer. Somehow, I’ve become a “but, first coffee” girl. Are you? How do you drink your coffee? Do you have a favorite mug?
- The sun. Enough said, right? Winter, be gone. I’m ready for Spring!
- Curated Fair Trade Gift Boxes-Ah! I’m in love with this picture. Gifts for everyone–I love this new collection! Gift boxes for babies, kids, teens, and more will be added to the collection soon..
- Beaded Earrings That Make Every Day Feel Like Friday- I shared the story of Bessina’s earrings on Instagram and the tragedy that stopped her from finishing her order…and our friend’s in Haiti who we are supporting by selling their beaded earrings. These stunning earrings are available today!
- Fair Trade Easter Eggs –More felt eggs arrived in our warehouse today and these will be back in online next week (click here to be notified when they are ready to purchase) Watch this brand new short video and learn why this is the best thing to put in your kid’s basket this Easter.
- Spring Break– One of the best things about this week is that my college girl is coming home!