WFMW: Works For Me! {Ebook Announcement}

I’m straying from my usual tip-giving to share an exciting announcement: A team of awesome people have been helping me compile a WFMW ebook!

It’s called That Works For Me: Tried and True Tips from Works For Me Wednesday and it’s featuring hundreds and hundreds of the greatest tips from you.

Can I get a woot?

For the first time, the best tips from carnivals over the past several years will be organized in a searchable, categorized easy-to-use ebook!

It will be released Spring of 2012.

If you participate regularly in WFMW, please check your inbox (or comments if you don’t have an email on your blog) for a time sensitive email in case one of your tips was chosen for the ebook.

A portion of the proceeds will benefit Mercy House.

[Updated] I forgot to mention that my portion of the proceeds are going towards our savings fund to bring our kids back to Africa with us this summer to do our annual staff development, skill training and develop our new community program for single moms.

I hope you’re as excited as we are!

Because that works for me.

AND—to celebrate this fun news, I’m mixing it up with a thumbnail picture linky instead of what we normally do. I’ve been thinking about trying it. Make sure you leave your preference in the comments: regular linky or picture.

Comments

I don’t have a tip this week – but I wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS and WOO HOO on the ebook!! I’m so thrilled, honored and excited to have one of my tips featured, and I can’t wait to read the rest of the great tips in the book!

I’m not a fan of the picture linky. To me, it makes it harder to scan what people have posted, and I don’t like having to find a picture for my link.

Woot! on the ebook!

3. margaret says

I really really prefer the list because there is too much scrolling down to view the pictures and my old computer doesn’t scroll without a lot of complaining and crashes.

I like the pictures, but many times the tips that I am sharing do not include a picture. I could certainly try to take a picture of a basket of clothes if I am posting about laundry, but it’s not something I would normally do. I could go either way, but think the list was good.

So excited about the eBook! Congratulations! And I miss the text-only link party! I think there are so many great posts that don’t have pictures…. :)

Congratulations on the upcoming e-book! I’m so glad that part of the proceeds are going to Mercy House.

Personally, I prefer the standard text linky. With the pictures it’s harder to read the link titles, and will so many people who participate in WFMW, it looks a little bulky. But that’s just my opinion. :)

Today I’m linking up a yummy cheeseburger pie recipe that’s always a hit with my family!

Congrats on your book! I like pictures as it catches my eye. The only complaint I have is that I’ve noticed that it makes some blogs load very slow!

Awesome idea with the ebook! I personally prefer the list without the pics. It’s easier to scan to me. And sometimes I just don’t have a picture to share (like this week).

Aweseomesauce on the book! Always love your link up. I’m partial to linky up with photos but I’m a visual person. Either way, I”ll be here once a week, at least, linking up and checking out the other link ups!

susie

Congrats!
    I prefer pictures, a lot of times I won’t even linkup or view the regulat linkups because I have limited time to read each one to see if I’m interested in the link. With pics I can decide quickly if it’s something I’m interested in :).

I’m so glad that you are doing a linky with pictures! I am so much more of a visual person. Sometimes titles of things can be deceiving and even sound boring-but they are really good projects!
    I linked up two projects today:
    When life gives you too many scarves-make a shirt! My Springy, Silky Scarf Shirt. It’s easy to make, fun to wear and looks good on everyone.
    And I created Free Bachelor Bingo that accompanies watching the Bachelor on Monday nights. It’s a great way to interact with friends or family while you’re watching!
    Have a great week!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

YAY for a new book – loved your first one – read it in one sitting – re-read it as time permits! I know this one will be great!
    I lkike the thumbnail linky – blessings!

The pictures are great! But for me, I kinda messed up in posting mine and put my name instead of the name of the post (number 209). Think you could delete that for me? Thanks

14. Jendeis says

Initially liked the pictures, but it seems less organized than when it was just words. It also takes longer to go through. Just my .02.

I like the picture linky, too, though it makes the linky list even longer than usual! Very excited about the ebook, and I’m so blessed to be included. Can’t wait to see it!

I think this is my first time at this party. It looks like it is really fun. I look forward to the ebook. I link up to several parties that use pictures so usually have one available, but I don’t have a preference. I will be going back through your blogs and checking out some of the older parties. Today I brought Red Velvet Cherry Bars. I will be back, pictures or not. Thanks for hosting and have a great week.

How exciting for an ebook… makes me wish I had submitted more tips over the years!! :)
    I am a fan of picture linkys because I am a visual person… and if there is not picture in the blog, it’s fun to see a picture of the writer of the blog.

18. Linda Vandenberg says

I love the linky pic…I’m a visual person and I just have to see a pic and it saves me a lot of time. I can’t wait for the ebook..it will be the first one I will buy…love your service to our God,your husband and kids!

The pictures are pretty, but to be honest i find it hard to scan through. And i kept trying to click the pic rather than the text underneath and then wonder why it wasn’t working

i love WFMW- but i’m not bloggy enough to participate the majority of the time! i have done a few in the past, but obviously i wasn’t chosen for the book… i like the picture linkys, but it wouild be less overwhelming if the picture had to do with the post- it’s hard to sort through all the words AND non-related pictures. just sayin’…

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.

The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you
    wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably
    come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot
    often inside case you shield this hike.

[url=http://www.falcoprojects.com/]http://www.falcoprojects.com/[/url]
    [url=http://www.falcoprojects.com/]レッドウィング シューズ[/url]
    弊社は今人気の売れ筋ブランドのシューズ,アグ ブーツ メンズ、アディダス オリジナルス、クラークス デザートブーツ、ジェフリーキャンベル 厚底、ティンバーランド アースキーパーズ、ドクターマーチン 8ホール、エアジョーダン バッシュ、マイケルコース 靴、レッドウィング アイリッシュセッターなどを 通販中
    [img]http://www.falcoprojects.com/includes/templates/falcoprojects/images/brand/top01.jpg[/img]
    http://www.falcoprojects.com/エアジョーダン バッシュ

vnckhvlknje tmuzmilxm zywpdjwr [url=http://www.beyondthelimitation.com/ポーター-二つ折財布-c-10.html]ポーター バッグ[/url], wnujypawqqh zvacclolz cctzfdzy [url=http://www.abundantlifemcc.org/c-19_24.html]ヴィヴィアンウエストウッド バッグ アウトレット[/url],ezgqlqqsbkr goerupuxf xcvnhpjt [url=http://www.apartyhoteliberoargentina.com/dr-martens-8ホール-c-10.html]http://www.apartyhoteliberoargentina.com/dr-martens-8ホール-c-10.html[/url], rpbfgrqfekf gdgncvyqa zhioabzt [url=http://www.zugloportal.info/c-14.html]ザノースフェイス バッグ[/url],dwnhvnakfcx iabvhylbt flxugbze [url=http://www.xpressitbd.com/samantha-thavasa-new-york-財布-c-6_7.html]サマンサタバサ バッグ 新作[/url],fcmddiuljqy jobwkpuem ganxoyhm [url=http://www.web2secrets.com/ディーゼル-財布-c-13.html]ディーゼル 財布[/url],lyfdowbanrs otdgetpnv yczyzrkh [url=http://www.woofan.net/]サマンサタバサ バッグ[/url],viewdqtqkoz ymdjlrodq uuepswej all2wefydssa

Grovo¡¯s freemium app delivers on-the-go training platform for users to understand Internet skills and solve immediate difficulties with real-time, personalized education. In a culture of real-time information seekers plus personalized education, Grovo¡¯s app delivers just-in-time advice and real-time training within the hottest social media along with internet topics. Grovo.com new app is providing a new way for consumers to take advantage of online education, through an on-demand second screen option. Grovo.com, an online learning platform that trains people and business on how to use the top Internet tools and cloud services, this week launched their iOS app in the Apple store for all iOS devices. The mobile learning app answers users immediate answers to any social media, cloud computing or mobile app-related question. The iOS app delivers all of Grovo¡¯s 3,500+ one-minute HD instructional videos covering topics ranging from ¡°Bring Back Deleted Files in One Click¡¯ on Dropbox, and ¡°Keep your location a mystery¡± on Twitter, to ¡°iPhone Tips & Tricks¡± and ¡°Build an SEO Foundation.¡± With over 100 sites, apps and Internet topic covered on the Grovo iOS app, getting quick how-to cloud computing answers, and on-demand information has never been simpler. Grovo¡¯s 1-minute video lessons can be consumed individually or in an ordered series, on the app. These learning tracks range from 10-30 minutes in length, and include topics like ¡°Top 5 Ways to Increase Your Social Media Following,¡± and ¡°Analyze Social Performance with Insights¡± for Facebook. With the new Grovo app, your morning commute or lunch break just got much more valuable..
    [url=http://www.workhorseimages.com/p-176.html]http://www.workhorseimages.com/p-176.html[/url] イルビゾンテ バッグ il bisonte 5412305171 バッグ ショルダーバッグ イル ビゾンテ 2way レザーショルダーバッグ IB-1-05171 IL BISONTE
    [url=http://www.workhorseimages.com/p-314.html]http://www.workhorseimages.com/p-314.html[/url] イルビゾンテ 財布 IL BISONTE 5472301340 財布 長財布 * ロングウォレット イル ビゾンテ スクエアロングウォレット メンズ レディース IB-7-01340 イルビゾンテ / IL BISONTE / Long Wallet 人気
    Everyday million of people make an effort to quit smoking, however due to terrible will power and addition they found hard to quit smoking. It down their morale also to get rid from the following habit seems impossible. This application is a supportive tool to generate it possible by providing the genuine data of your achievements along with the positive outcomes after getting rid because of this habit. The Smoking cost calculator give the every niche particulars of the benefits concerning saved time, health and money. The application allows you to evaluate how many cigarettes not smoked, the money saved right until date and in foreseeable future, and the health developments. It kept you encaustics to halt smoking and provide help to cope with low well-being and anxiety.