What I’m doing a lot of lately:
- Embroidery. I’ve had an embroidery hoop collection for years and I’ve always wanted to learn how to make one. (Here’s where I got the pattern below with step by step instructions).
- Planting a garden and all the flowers I can get my hands on. Tune in for this Thursday night’s Facebook live sale on the Mercy House Global page. I’ll be on my back patio sharing new fair trade outdoor items! The profit from this week’s sale will go directly to feed 125 families in Kenya struggling with food security in the middle of the pandemic.
Where I’m spending/giving my money today:
- These fair trade Learner Earrings for only $5 bucks
- $25 to feed a family in Kenya (help us provide food today with a tax deductible gift)
What I’m watching:
- Chuck– any other fans out there like this mindless spy spoof? There are five seasons on Amazon Prime
What I’m reading + listening to:
- Through the Word: Revelation Explained. Every morning I read a chapter in Revelations and listen to the short teaching from the Bible app.
What I’m looking forward to:
- This Online Women’s Retreat with some of my favorite speakers on May 16
- My son’s birthday and high school”graduation” later this month -both will be at home, but we’re trying to make them special.
What I’m feeling:
- All the things. I’m still on the coronavirus roller coaster. I have mixed feelings about the world opening back up. I’m grateful for the opportunity to stay home and continue to work. I’m asking God daily for patience and wisdom.